Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation Faculty
Ericka A. Lawler, MD
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine, 2000
- Residency, New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases, 2000-2005
- Fellowship, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- BS, Yale University, 1996
Awards and Organizations
- Senior Research Award, New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases, 2005
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 2000
- Robert J. Neviaser Award in Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000
- Wrist Replacement Hemiarthroplasty – examining biomechanics of wrist implant hemiarthroplasty.
- Lee SK, Kubiak EN, Lawler E, Iesaka K, Liporace FA, Green SM. Thumb metacarpophalangeal ulnar collateral ligament injuries: a biomechanical simulation study of four static reconstructions. J Hand Surg 30A:1056-1060, 2005.
- Jentsch JD, Andrusiak EA, Tran A, Bowers Jr. MB, Roth RH. D9- Tetrahydrocannabinol Increases Prefrontal Cortical Catecholaminergic Utilization and Impairs Spatial Working Memory in the Rat: Blockade of Dopaminergic Effects with HA966. Neuropsychopharmacology 1997; 16:426-432
- Grogan J, Shou M, Andrusiak EA, Tamura S, Buters JTM, Gonzalez FJ, Korzeka KR. Cytochrome P450 2A1, 2E1, and 2C9 cDNA- expression by insect cells and partial purification using hydrophobic chromatography. Biochemical Pharmacology October 1995; 59(9): 1509-1515.
- Toni M. McLaurin, MD and Ericka A. Lawler, MD. Treatment Modalities for Subtrochanteric Fractures in the Elderly. Techniques in Orthopaedics: Hip Fractures in the Elderly. 19(3):197-213, September 2004.
- Lawler EA, Pereira DS. Clinical Cases from Hospital for Joint Disease: Meniscal Repair after Soccer Injury. Medscape General Medicine 2003; 5(2)
- Arthroscopy of the Distal Radioulnar Joint. Ericka A. Lawler, M.D. & Brian D. Adams, M.D. in Hand & Wrist Arthroscopy (in progress), 2006.
- DRUJ Instability: Ligament Reconstruction & Notchplasty, Ericka A. Lawler M.D. & Brian D. Adams, M.D. in Master Skills in Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy & Reconstruction (in progress), 2006.
- Total Wrist Arthroplasty, Ericka A. Lawler M.D. & Brian D. Adams, M.D. in Master Skills in Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy & Reconstruction (in progress), 2006.